Friday Funny 1289: Dirty Shower Thoughts

>> Friday, June 23, 2017

These are a little "saucy." But if you enjoy reading my blog, then you can handle it.



Being I'm kind of a "numbers" guy, the "miles of penis" one really has me thinking.

And NO JOKE: I just overheard someone at the gym yesterday talking about the idea of there being a point in your life when your parents stop hoping you're not having sex and start hoping that you ARE. Too funny.

Lots more funny things posted 10x every day on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.