Chatting with a Kenyan Runner

>> Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Two weeks ago, I posted this on Facebook:



So clearly, Stanley and I are basically the same person:

- He runs 2x a day. I've HAD the runs 2x a day.

- He runs for Nike. I run for the YWCA of Minneapolis (with much fewer perks, but also less child labor).

- He has no idea about his weekly mileage. I really don't care about my weekly mileage anymore. (I just "do what I can do" without getting injured, which might actually be how he trains too.)

- His "easy" pace for 8 miles or so is 5:30. My 5K PR pace from 7 years ago is 5:32.

- Stanley thinks people could run fast like him if they ran more. I think Stanley could run slow like me if he ran less.

1 comments:

Shinianen 10:18 AM, September 20, 2017  

OMG your crying in the corner comment. I died laughing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.