Dirty Leg and First Grade Conferences

>> Sunday, November 19, 2017

A few days ago, I went on a ride where it was 39-41 degrees, and it was a little damp. I had lots of splatter on my calf-sleeve-covered legs. When I got home and took off my calf sleeves, I had a pretty clear line on my legs where they were:


Dirty knee and pale clean skin.

Then, 2 days later, we had Henry's first-grade conferences. My wife posted this:



... and as a follow up, she posted these 2 photos with the caption "Really. Seriously. Totally my kid:"



My wife had more teeth, but my son has more ears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.